- Entries can be dropped off in person at Humber’s Open House on April 21, 2012. Drop off is in The Humber Room Restaurant.
- Entries can be mailed to the address below.
Humber, School of Hospitality, Recreation & Tourism
LEARN MORE NEWSLETTER SWEEPSTAKES
205 Humber College Boulevard
Learn More Sweepstakes
- Contest is open to all newly approved student applicants who have confirmed their registration to a full time program in the School of Hospitality, Recreation & Tourism, for September 2012.
- One entry per qualified student is permitted.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only complete and correctly answered entries will be entered into the draw.
- Contest runs from March 15, 2012 until July 06, 2012.
- Entries must be received no later than 5pm on Friday July 6, 2012.
- Draw will take place in the School of Hospitality Recreation & Tourism on Friday, July 27, 2012, in the presence of the Director of Humber Public Safety & Security.
- Winners will be notified by mail and will be posted on our website www.hospitality.humber.ca
- By entering the draw, winners grant the permission to have their name published on the School of Hospitality, Recreation & Tourism website.
- Students who are directly related to any Humber College employee are ineligible to participate in the contest.
- By entering the contest all applicants are abiding by the above mentioned contest rules.
- The School of Hospitality, Recreation & Tourism reserves the right to terminate, amend or suspend this Contest at any time and without prior notice should any factors (virus, bugs, computer, electronic, or system malfunction, or any other factor(s)) adversely affect the administration, security or proper conduct of the Contest as contemplated by these Official Rules